Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dilemma

So I have this recurring issue...some call them an addiction, some call them a girl's best friend. Right now, Kevin is just calling me crazy.

Shoes. Shoes aren't really the problem here though, I can't blame them. The actual dilemma is choosing which shoes to take on vacation. Yep, I can't part with them. Every shoe has a specific purpose or outfit it is designed for. For example:




These red shoes here, they are for formal night on the boat. They add that extra pop to the classic little black dress. 

Flip flops. Rainbows, to be exact. Need I really explain these? They are a staple to any warm climate vacation.

My boots, these go with my sweater dress. And I just like them.

Silver flats. They can be dressed up or dressed down and easily make the transition from day to night.


I just love these shoes. I don't get to wear them much, and they give extra pizazz to that "night out" outfit. 


I've had these shoes since junior year of high school. They are super comfy and I'll be wearing them on our plane ride. Then as soon as we get off the plane in LA, I'll be ready to go out. 



You have to have tennis shoes. Anytime you're doing the tourist thing, you need comfortable shoes!


These go with with my orange and white striped dress, because none of the other shoes match, duh. 



Yep, you counted right, thats nine pairs of shoes.  In my defense, we will be gone for nine nights....you need a pair for everyday.

Personally, I hate being away from home and wishing I had that one pair of shoes. Hopefully I won't have that problem on this vacation!



1 comment: