Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Utah Visit

So about a month ago I was able to go back to Utah for a visit. I hadn't been back since I moved away over 2 years ago. It was such an amazing opportunity to go back and visit with some of my best friends! Here are a few pictures from the trip.

The first day I got in! We went to brunch.


Linh told me about how good this place was and it did not disappoint!

Shopping at City Creek Mall. By far my favorite mall ever. Needless to say I did a lot of shopping on this trip.

Cheesecake Factory lunch.

Lunch with Melanie

Meeting little Logan for the first time!

In downtown Provo, I wanted to see the progress on the Tabernacle that burned a while back.

Riverwoods.

We found Angie while we were there!



Dinner with Summer.

Lunch with Amanda.

Goodies to bring home!

At the airport.


I was so blessed to be able to go on this vacation. I never realized how much I missed Utah and the friends I made while I was there. Hopefully it won't be two years before I see them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment